Position : WOMEN'S RESIDENCE MANAGERRate of Pay : $14.00 per hour THE SALVATION ARMY MISSION STATEMENT : The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
JOB OBJECTIVE : Under the direction of the Rehabilitation Manager, the Assistant Residence Manager assists the Residence Manager in the management of the residence facility and beneficiaries.
As a team member in the Rehabilitation area, she promotes a climate for effective performance and learning through her attitudes, willingness to teach and learn and availability to beneficiaries and staff.
Encouragement is given to the individual to continue to seek experience and training which will enhance her ability to work more effectively with beneficiaries.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES : 1. Be in attendance and support all Salvation Army functions at the residence including such events as the Open House, the Spring Festival, and others as scheduled.
2. Is required to drive a Salvation Army passenger van to :
01.doc Page 2 of 2 3. Prepare weekly schedules for beneficiary weekday and Saturday chore assignments. 4. Assist Residence Manager in ensuring that Saturday chores are completed satisfactorily.
5. Perform the tasks of the Residence Manager in her absence 6. Administer Breathalyzer testing when requested by Rehabilitation Services staff or when beneficiaries return to the residence.
in the absence of the Residence Manager, the Assistant Residence Manager shall terminate the beneficiary. 7. Assist in the supervision and collection of urine test specimens, ensuring that proper security procedures are adhered to including labeling and transport.
If observed urines are required, follow procedures for observing the collection of the sample. Urine drug screens are required to be done randomly at least once a month, when requested by Rehabilitation Services staff, and when beneficiaries return from passes of any kind.
8. Ensure that the residence always has adequate supplies of containers and labels for urine testing. 9. Assist Residence Manager in the admission process as needed including tours of the house, introductions to other residents, orientation to the house and ARC rules, and inventory of personal property if required.
10. Assist Residence Manager in the process of beneficiaries adding items to Personal Property Statements, especially after shopping trips.
11. Make security rounds each evening before retiring. Rounds include all windows, doors, lights, main floor, laundry room, and garage door.
12. Operate Canteen in accordance with posted schedule. Order Canteen supplies in sufficient time to maintain adequate stock.
13. Participate in all activities at the residence, maintaining open relationships with all of the residents. 14. When appropriate, prepare and submit ARCC-
210 forms in accordance with current policies. 15. Coordinate vacation time with the Residence Manager to ensure that coverage for all functions is provided.
Submit vacation requests to Rehabilitation Manager. 16. Act as a role model for beneficiaries, both as a resident and as a woman in recovery.
This includes personal attention to dress codes. 17. Know ARC Safety Regulations for the Work Therapy site and for the residence and ensure that staff and beneficiaries follow these safety requirements.
18. Maintain confidentiality in accordance with established policies and laws in order to help maintain the integrity of the total program.
19. Overtime. Any and all overtime must have the written approval of the supervisor, Administrator, or his designate. Authorizing initials must appear on the time card beside the overtime hours.
20. Assist Residence Manager in ensuring women’s residence always meets or exceeds ARCC review standards. 21. Perform other duties as assigned by the Rehabilitation Manager, Residence Manager or the ARC Administrator.
Requirements MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
This job posted on 5d ago by Kroc Center Of Suisun City company. Easy Apply Resident Assistant Manager job in Denver, CO. Don't miss this good opportunity ! Free for apply!